Monday 8 September 2014

There is no coincidence

It's gonna be a little personal. Just as I've written about 'carpe diem' I found a book in the company car. Written by Dale Carnegie: How to stop worrying and start living. I was heading for a long trip as a passanger so I thought I give it a try. If he can't impress me within 20 pages I toss it away. You have to know for this that the hungarian translation of the title is very lame and you think about MLM and so forth. They call it Success Guide 2. He confirmed my belief that you have to stop looking back in the past or worrying about the unhappened future needlessly. You have to live in the moment and do what you can do now. Not later on. NOW. Then let it go. After I went to help to a lovely lady next door. When I finished the job she gave me a book and said: I know you like to read. You will might like this. The book is called Practicing the Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. Brilliant writing, I have to tell you. He is talking about the Now also. He explains why we can't get to a higher level, how our ego sets up traps for our real me and keep us in the prison of past and future. Meanwhile it hides the now from us only to justify its existence. Yesterday I visited my mom and I gave her a nice little sum, without she was asking me for it. Today morning I've got a message to my phone, "someone" topped it up. Yesterday I was looking for something for my friend on the internet. Whilst I was surfing on the net I've found a book I've been looking for more than 10 years now. I just want to tell you there are no coincidences in life and if you want to do something good to yourself do something good to someone else without expectations. Give only for the joy of giving. Give now. Not tomorrow. NOW.
Are you still here?

No comments:

Post a Comment